Papergraphics are the largest CAD inkjet conversion company in the United Kingdom. We’ve been trading in CAD media since day one, and that’s over 35-years worth of experience in identifying and supplying exactly what this market requires.
Of course, over the years this marketplace has seen a major shift in its production methods with many aspects moving into the digital online realm, but for specialist industries such as architecture, engineering, building construction, cartography and interior design, the requirement for efficient printable media and quality CAD papers for inkjet printers is alive and kicking!
Working closely with the paper mills in specifying quality grades and responsibly-sourced paper stock, Papergraphics offers the UK’s most comprehensive range of uncoated and coated FSC certified CAD media. Used mainly for reprographics and GIS applications, we steadfastly remain a reliable and dedicated supplier of high-quality CAD media and have our own in-house conversion facility enabling us to supply a vast choice of bespoke widths, lengths and cut sheets. We also offer a plain-labelling service to our trade customers.
If you’d like more information on the Papergraphics’ CAD media range or are interested in becoming a trade reseller, just give us a call!
- Expert range of high quality, reliable CAD papers for inkjet printers
- Engineered for printing wide-format images with fine lines, sharp text and deep tones
- Range includes a choice of uncoated, coated ultra white and inkjet coated papers
- All products converted in house by our specialist conversion team
- Our range of CAD materials is available in a huge choice of sizes, weights & finishes
- Also available as rolls and sheets as well as bulk pallets & lorry loads
- All of our CAD media is ISO9001 & ISO14001 accredited
- Entire range manufactured from sustainable sources
- All of the CAD for inkjet range is either FSC or PEFC certified
- The CAD range is available to trade and own-label resellers
- Architectural plans
- GIS applications
- Technical presentations