Developed and introduced into the market by Papergraphics over 15-years ago, the Digimura range revolutionised the art of using premium-quality digital wallcoverings in high-traffic public and commercial spaces that require the strictest of compliances, high specifications and outstanding durability with immaculate print results. Today, as the range has grown, Digimura still leads the way as a unique fabric-backed digital wallcovering that is indeed a game changer.
Digimura 2.1 is our highest-quality digital wallcovering created for designers, architects and display specialists for all types of interior décor projects from installations within cafés, bars and restaurants to high-street retail stores, hotels, offices and museums.
This heavyweight 350gsm fabric-backed non-woven polyester wallcovering is durable enough for long-term commercial installations and comes with a unique, extra coating for enhanced durability, better ink reception and even anti-microbial benefits. Our Digimura 2.1 range is washable, scratch resistant and easy to install — it's the premium product within our Digimura range, and it boasts a “Euroclass EN13501” fire rating (essential for public spaces) even when printed.
Digimura 2.1 is available in five different finishes, each adding its own unique aesthetic to a printed image. The non-woven fabric backing adds to Digimura's durability and ease-of-use as there is no stretch or shrinkage in the printing process, and repositioning during installation is a breeze. Its specialist coating makes it perfectly suitable for all eco-solvent, solvent, UV-curable and latex printers.
Digimura 2.1 is the wallcovering 'jewel in the crown' across a broad market that serves commercial and public spaces. It has also been engineered to go one step further than other digitally-printable wallcoverings in that it has a biocide, anti-microbial coating making it suitable for use within the healthcare market, food outlets, child-care and educational establishments.
Digitally-printable wallcovering is a dynamic and lucrative market for our customers looking to expand their business into the high-volume, high-end arena of interior digital décor and it doesn’t get better than choosing to work with Digimura 2.1.
Papergraphics has an in-house specialist team who collectively have over 30-years experience in wall preparation and installation, and we also offer training sessions to help you become a Digimura expert.
Just give us a call if you’d like to find out more about our unique Digimura range or would like to book a Papergraphics training and installation session.
- Market-leading fabric-backed digitally-printable wallcovering
- Premium-quality digital wallcoverings for high-traffic public and commercial spaces
- Has the highest of specifications with outstanding durability and immaculate print results
- Heavyweight fabric-backed non-woven polyester wallcovering
- Ideal for long-term commercial installations
- Washable, scratch resistant and easy to install
- Euroclass EN13501 fire rating (essential for public spaces) even when printed
- Available in five different finishes
- Compatible with all eco-solvent, solvent, UV-curable and latex printers
- Hygiene accredited biocide, anti-microbial coating
- 'Paste the wall' not the media product
- Wall preparation and wallcovering installation training sessions available
- Commercial offices
- Reception areas
- Healthcare market
- Food outlets
- Child-care centres
- Venue corridors
- Office foyers
- Retail showcases
- Hospitality lounges
- Cafés & Bars
- Sports Centres
Would you like an online customer account? Tel: 0845 1300 772
- Manage and access your account 24/7.
- See our complete product range.
- Get comprehensive product specifications and compatibility information.
- Place orders online.
- Check stock availability and lead times.
- View bespoke pricing and price breaks.
- Get exclusive offers.
- Check the status of existing orders.
- Get delivery tracking on specific orders.
- View your statement of account.
- Get inks and printheads for your printers.
- Create smart and quick repeat orders for frequently bought products.
- Download product certificates.
- Access our colour profile library.
- Get copy invoices.
- Pay for outstanding invoices by card online.
- Get hints, tips and how-to guides.
- And, so much more.