We believe that our customers need digitally printable fabrics that deliver both excellent image quality and boost productivity.
Fabric display systems are fast becoming the go-to application for delivering retail, point-of-sale and display graphics; high-quality displays can be created with ease, while simultaneously improving productivity, reducing delivery costs and simplifying installation.
Everything about soft signage and display fabrics makes sense.
As the demand for durable, high-quality and easy-to-use soft signage fabrics has become increasingly widespread, Papergraphics have focused on developing a range of soft signage and display fabrics that both improve print productivity for our customers and deliver the exceptional print performance that your clients require.
SoftStuff by Papergraphics
Papergraphics’ SoftStuff, soft signage and display fabrics, are developed for dye-sublimation printing and provide the perfect solution for all your exhibition, retail and point-of-sale display fabrics needs:
- SoftStuff BLOCK
Performance enhanced black-backed display fabric, for backdrop and framing systems.
- SoftStuff STRETCH
A soft satin finish, high-definition, dimensionally stable stretch-fabric for indoor booth and framing systems.
- SoftStuff SHINE
Standard grade, satin finish display fabric, for lightbox installations.
- SoftStuff SHINE TOO
Premium grade, satin finish, illuminated display fabric for lightbox and front-lit, high-end applications.
SoftStuff fabrics have undergone extensive testing by the Papergraphics product development team, and we're confident that we are now the only own-brand soft signage material supplier that has focused explicitly on improving print productivity and performance while maintaining exceptional print quality.
As such, we can offer our customers full technical support for achieving high-efficiency and consistent print quality when using our digitally printable fabrics.
You can do more with Papergraphics and our SoftStuff display fabrics:
- woven backlit fabrics with light-diffusing properties,
- satin-finish, four-way stretch fabric for a booth or stretch-frame systems,
- productivity enhanced black-backed fabric for excellent opacity,
- SoftStuff fabrics conform to all appropriate fire regulations — "even when printed!"
Talk to us about our colour management and profiling service; ask us how our specialist support teams can work with you to help you achieve exceptional image quality and maximise productivity when you use our extraordinary SoftStuff fabrics.
- A superior range of digitally printable fabrics developed for all your soft signage needs
- True ‘textile’ look and feel for beautiful high-end soft signage
- Achieve superb print quality and depth of colour
- Developed especially for direct or transfer dye-sublimation printing
- All of our SoftStuff fabrics achieve a Euroclass EN13501-1 fire-rating, even when printed!
- With no-creasing qualities, all of our fabrics can be folded for storage or shipping without damage
- Available in 3.2M width rolls
- Exhibition graphics
- Point of Sale
- Promotional events
- Festival & concerts
- Trade show displays
- Corporate branding
- Interior décor
Would you like an online customer account? Tel: 0845 1300 772
- Manage and access your account 24/7.
- See our complete product range.
- Get comprehensive product specifications and compatibility information.
- Place orders online.
- Check stock availability and lead times.
- View bespoke pricing and price breaks.
- Get exclusive offers.
- Check the status of existing orders.
- Get delivery tracking on specific orders.
- View your statement of account.
- Get inks and printheads for your printers.
- Create smart and quick repeat orders for frequently bought products.
- Download product certificates.
- Access our colour profile library.
- Get copy invoices.
- Pay for outstanding invoices by card online.
- Get hints, tips and how-to guides.
- And, so much more.