Papergraphics provides two of the RIBA mandatory CPD core curriculum topics in support of RIBA members obligation to maintain competence, and acquire new skills in the following areas:
- Design, construction and technology.
- Legal, regulatory and statutory compliance.
The Papergraphics CPD looks at the specification of digitally printed wallcoverings suitable for commercial interiors, and it will help you to understand the following topics:
- Understand the Construction Product Regulations in respect to digitally printed wallcoverings and the correlation between these and the UK Building Regulations.
- Understand which product types fall under these regulations.
- Understand European Standard EN 15102 and product performance requirements.
- Understand fire testing and certification and what to look for in terms of fire performance and classification.
- Understand the relevance of a declaration of performance and CE marking.
"If you are interested in arranging or attending a CPD session, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or give us a call on our dedicated RIBA CPD line +44 (0)1293 643500".
Digimura Digital Wallcoverings and Décortex Printable Roller Blinds.
Papergraphics introduced the Digimura® brand of digitally printable wallcoverings into the commercial interiors market over 15-years ago. Since then, Digimura has become the preferred digitally printable wallcovering material, for printers, installers, specifiers and end clients alike.
The addition of Décortex, (a range of printable roller blind fabrics), has further helped our customers (and their clients) to create outstanding, bespoke and original interior design, and to grow their businesses.
- Digitally printable interior décor
- Premium digitally printable wallcoverings
- Window-blind fabrics for digital printing
- Non-woven contract-quality wallcoverings
With over 35 years of experience, Papegraphics is one of the UK's leading suppliers of media and equipment to the wide-format print industry.
With our head office in Crawley, West Sussex, and regional offices in Scotland, Belgium, Spain and the Netherlands, Papergraphics employs over 100 people, with a wide range of experience and knowledge.
This depth of experience enables our company to meet the needs of a network of specifiers, print companies and installers throughout the UK, Europe and Scandinavia. While offering, unique and innovative product lines, underpinned with unrivalled technical knowledge, support and customer service.
RIBA Product Selector and The National Building Specification
You can now also browse our commercial décor products, access downloads, and view case studies via the RIBA product selector, and our commercial interior décor products are also available for use in the National Building Specification (NBS) tools.
Approved Contractors: "support for using our commercial interior products within your projects".
Upon request, we can provide you with a list of approved contractors that have demonstrated their understanding of the regulatory and compliance issues surrounding the use of our products.
Furthermore, these contractors have all undergone training with Papergraphics to verify their competency in the design, print and installation stages of commercial interior projects.
If you want to learn more, please call us: +44 (0)1293 643500